6 axis force/torque transducer - 10 kN to 50 kN
- type: 6-axis force- torque sensor;
- measuring range: 10kN/1kNm, 20kN/2kNm, 50kN/5kNm;
- accuracy class: 0.5%;
- dimensions: Ø175 mm x 110 mm;
- mounting and centering: 6 x female thread M6x2; 2 drill hole Ø10 mm F7;
- connection: cable gland (CG) with 5 m 26-24 PUR/24x0,16 mm2 / integrated round plug connector (M16), 24-pole, male;
- material: stainless steel, stainless steel housing;
- weight: 11 kg;
The K6D175 multi-axis sensor is designed for measuring force and torque in three mutually perpendicular axes. The measurement ranges for the forces and moments can be factory adapted in a wide range.
The force and torque loadings are evaluated e.g. using GSV-8DS SubD44HD or GSV-8AS measurement amplifier. The 6 load values can be calculated using a Windows DLL or using LabVIEW with the aid of a digital calibration document provided. The calibration document contains the individual calibration factors and error corrections for the sensor.
The K6D175 was developed for the following applications:
- Measurements in automation technology.
- load cells
- Number of Axis
- 6 Axis
- Precision (max error)
- 0.5 %
- Tension d'alimentation
- 10 Vcc
- Measurement direction
- Traction, Compression, Traction & Compress.
- Protection Class
- Measuring Range (Force)
- 100 - 250 kN
- High Accuracy
175 mm x 110 mm
- Matrix+ Calibration
- Cable or connector
- Module TEDS
- Data acquisition systems