Non-amplified 30° rotating RVDT sensor
- Angle measurement range: +/- 30°
- Non-linearity: 0.5 % PE
- Repeatability: 0.1
- Non amplified version
- Operating temperature: -55 °C to 105 °C
- Output type: Connector
LVDT sensors allow to measure displacements or positions with a very weak contact. The principle of the LVDT is to measure the position of the core inside the sensor body.
The signal delivered is proportional to the position of this core. It can be moved either by a probe system or by connecting it with a threaded rod (free core).
These LVDT sensors are supplied with integrated electronics delivering a 0-10 Vdc, 4-20mA output or with external electronics for difficult conditions or temperatures (up to 200 °C and 1400 bars).
The advantage of this technology is its low cost, its ease of adaptation and its resistance to harsh environments. They are used for testing and for production control.
- Rotary position
- Measuring range
- ±0 à ±60°
- Etendue de mesure angulaire
- 30 °
- 0.01 % FS
- Nonlinearity (% FS)
- ± 0.5 %
- 0.01 % FS
- Analog output signal
- Protection Class
- Tension d'alimentation
- 3 Vrms - 400 Hz à 10 kHz
- Special calibration with non-standard measuring range,
- Temperature compensation of the sensors.
- Special cable; connector on the cable, waterproof feedthrough.
- Sensor cable length
- Data acquisition
- Calibration micrometer
- Thickness gauge
- 12 or 24Vdc power supply
- Product training and calibration technique
- Display conditioner or conditioning electronics