Force + torsion sensor (Fz + Mz) precision | 0,44kn/5Nm to to 63kN/90Nm | Fatigue
- High resistance flat force cell
- Simultaneous measurement of thrust and torsion
- Fz measuring range: ±440N to ±63 kN
- Measuring range Mz: 5.6Nm to 900 Nm
- Non-linearity: ±0.04% - Repeatability: ±0.01
- Insensitive to transverse forces
- Connection: connector output
- Low deflection
- Temperature sensitivity < 0.0015% / °C
- Overload protection: 200% * Output signal: 1.5
- Output signal: 1.5 to 3 mV/V depending on version
- Operating temperature : -55 to 90°C
High capacity sensor Fz+Mz
The 1216, 1516 and 2816 strain gauge force transducers measure axial force and torsion simultaneously. The low transverse load design makes this load cell particularly suitable for applications, machines and test benches using hydraulic, pneumatic or electric actuators. The force measurement ranges are between ±440N and ±63 kN, and between 5.6Nm and 900Nm for torsion.
The design of the 1216, 1516 and 2816 sensors is the result of 50 years of continuous improvement. The choice of gauges, the construction, the know-how in manufacturing and calibration allow the achievement of an accuracy of ± 0.05 % of full scale, a very high repeatability (< 0.02%) and stability over time. The construction is also virtually insensitive to eccentric (< 0.1% / cm) and transverse (< 0.25%) forces, and very robust, with an overload protection of 200%.
The operating temperature range is -55 to 90°C. The calibration is temperature compensated between -10 and 45°C.
- Bridge power supply: 1-20 VDC
- Bridge resistance: 350 Ohm
- Overload protection: 200 %.
|Model Fz(kN) / Mz (Nm)||Non-linearity (Fz/Mz)||Hysteresis (Fz/Mz)||Output (Fz/Mz)||Plan|
|1216||±1.11/±14.1, ±2.22/±28.2, ±4.45/±56.5, ±8.9/±113||±0.04% / ±0.07%||±0.04% / ±0.05%||1.5 mV/V / 1.8 mV/V||Plan|
|1516||±0.44/±5.6||±0.04% / ±0.05%||±0.04% / ±0.05%||1.5 mV/V / 1.5 mV/V||Plan|
|2816](https://www.pm-instrumentation.com/storage/6170/Datasheet_2816_pmi_EN.pdf)||±16/±220, ±25/±340, ±45/±680, ±63/±900||±0.05% / ±0.07%||±0.05% / ±0.05%||2.0 mV/V / 2.0 mV/V||Plan|
- Bridge power supply: 1-20 VDC. Fixings are made with metric screws M4 to M12 depending on the model
Packaging and acquisition
The output signal of the 1216, 1516 and 2816 series sensors is unamplified. We complete, wire, configure the measurement chain specifically to your application by integrating a Display, a Conditioner / analog amplifier voltage or current output, or a PC acquisition module such as the GSV-3USBx2, acquisition module for 2 axes for PC, PC acquisition software provided.
For more information, contact us.
- Test benches in aeronautics, automotive
- Material testing
- Instrumentation of test benches
- Instrumentation of hydraulic cylinders
- Verification of sensors
- Calibration benches
- Number of Axis
- 2 Axis
- Precision (max error)
- ≤ 0.1 %
- Nonlinearity (% FS)
- ± 0.04 %
- 0.03 % FS
- 0.01 % FS
- Temperature Compensated Range
- -10 to 45 °C
- Température de fonctionnement
- -55 to 90 °C
- Zero Balance
- 0.0015 %PE/°C
- Sensibilité du gain
- 0.0015 %/°C
- Analog output signal
- Output Signal
- 2 , 4 mV/V
- Résistance du pont
- 350 Ω
- Tension d'alimentation
- 10 Vcc
- Measurement direction
- Traction & Compress.
- 150 %PE
- Protection Class
- Measuring Range (Force)
- 1 - 100 kN, 100 - 250 kN
- High Accuracy
|Bayonet connector||Screw connector||3m cable outlet|
|Connector PT02E-10-6P / Option ACK or CDS||Connector PC04E-10-6P / Option AF or ALD||Option AJ|
Redundant gauge bridge
double or triple
according to standard
ISO 17025 or E74 NIST
Display of measurement in units, alarm management, display of max-min values.
output ±5VDC, ± 10 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA.
Transmission of measurement signals to a PC, a PLC, a recorder or a SCADA type supervision application. Post-processing of measurement data via Excel or Matlab.