Industrial rotary torque meter - 0.1 Nm to 1500 Nm - IP67
- IP67 sealed industrial rotary torque transducer
- 15 measuring ranges from 0.1 to 1500 Nm
- Maximum speed: 1900 to 20000 rpm depending on version
- Output signal: ± 10 V
- Accuracy: 0.1 % * Cable 2.5 m included
- 2.5 m cable included
- Overload protection: 100%
- Optional speed/angle output
- Optional mounting flanges
The DRWPL series torque meters are IP67 rated for accurate torque measurement (0.1% of full scale) in dusty and/or humid industrial environments. 15 versions are available with measuring ranges from 0.1 to 1500 Nm. The measurement is performed on the rotating shaft, the maximum speed being between 1900 and 20000 rpm depending on the version. The analogue output is amplified to ± 10 V, so that a signal conditioning stage is not required.
The signal transmission is contactless between the stator and the measuring shaft. This technology guarantees a longer service life for the torque transducer, and allows for extended operation without special maintenance. Another benefit is the absence of noise on the measurement signal.
Due to their compact design, DRWPL torque meters can be easily integrated into the test fixture. Numerous mounting flanges are available as an option to allow mechanical adaptation to the shaft.
Also available as an option is a speed output, allowing calculation of mechanical power and instantaneous efficiency, or an angular position output. The required supply voltage is 12 VDC.
A wide range of conditioning and acquisition electronics are available to complete the measurement chain.
DRBK torque meters are suitable for measuring torque/performance:
- test bench for electric motors
- Efficiency measurement of transmissions
- Friction torque measurement
- rotatif / statique
- Moment capacity
- 0.5 / 1000 / 0.1 / 0.2 / 1 / 2 / 5 / 10 / 20 / 50 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 500 / 1500 Nm
- Measuring Range (Torque)
- 0.01 - 1 Nm, 1 - 10 Nm, 10 - 100 Nm, 100 - 1000 Nm, 1000 - 5000 Nm
- Max rotation speed
- 10000 rpm
- Nonlinearity (% FS)
- ± 0.3 %
- 0.3 % FS
- Signal otuput
- ± 4 VDC
- Sortie régime
- Tension d'alimentation
- 10 Vcc
- Protection Class
- Measuring range
- Connection technology
- Mounting flanges
- Speed output
- Angle output
- Data acquisition