Static torque transducer flange 10 Nm to 20 kNm - accuracy 0.05%
- High precision industrial static torque transducer
- Capacities from 10 Nm to 20 000 Nm
- Small through hole design
- 100% control signal (internal shunt cal)
- High accuracy to 0.05% FS
- A2LA approved calibration
- Connection cable (right angle or straight through)
- Threaded hole assembly.
The flange torque transducer TS11 is designed for measuring the reaction torque (static torque) over measuring ranges from 10 to 20000 Nm. The assembly of the TS11 is extremely simplified thanks to its hollow shaft, the two threaded flanges (M8 to M24) and its compact dimensions. The sensor body is made of stainless steel, the overload protection is 150%, and the operating temperature is between 5°F and 131°F.
Packaging and acquisition
The TS11 torquemeter is powered by 2.5 to 20 Vdc. Possibility of obtaining a complete and configured measurement chain by adding a display, conditioner or acquisition module. See our selection :
- Afficheur : allows to visualize the measurement directly in units, to manage thresholds, max-min values and an amplified output.
- Conditionneur : amplifies the measurement signal and delivers a voltage or a current (±5, ± 10 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA).
- Systèmes d'acquisition : transmission of measurement signals to a PC, a PLC, a recorder or a SCADA-type supervision application. Post-processing of measurement data via Excel or Matlab.
- Automotive test bench
- Quality control in production
- rotatif / statique
- Moment capacity
- 10 / 20000 / 20 / 50 / 100 / 200 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 5000 / 10000 Nm
- Measuring Range (Torque)
- 10 - 100 Nm, 100 - 1000 Nm, 1000 - 5000 Nm, 5000 - 20000 Nm
- 0.02 % FS
- Signal otuput
- analog (mV/V)
- Sortie régime
- Tension d'alimentation
- 10 Vcc
- Custom flange
- TEDS IEEE 1451.4 calibration
- Integrated conditioner - output 0-5/10VDV,+/- 5/10VDC, 0/4-20mA
- Temperature compensation range of the calibration
- Custom calibration
- Shunt Resistor
- Custom color / identification