In-line force transducer amplifier - 25 kHz
- Miniature in-line amplifier for force, torque or pressure transducer
- 1 analog strain gage input
- Sensitivity range: 0.1 ... 8 mV/V
- 1 analog output 0-10V, -10/+10 VDC, 0-5V, +/- 5V, 0-20 mA, or 4-20 mA
- Bandwidth: 10-25 kHz
- IIR low-pass filter - 0.1Hz to 2Hz
- Supports the TEDS standard
- Offset and gain adjustment via "tare" and "scale" functions.
- 12-24 VDC power supply.
- Electrical connections : M12 connectors
- Dimensions: 20 (diam) x 70 mm - Weight: 40g
- Operating temperature: -10/+70°C
GSV-6K is a miniature conditioning module designed to convert strain gauge signals (force, pressure, torque or extensometer transducers) into an amplified analog voltage signal (0-10V, -10/+10 VDC, 0-5V, +/- 5V, 0-20mA, or 4-20 mA).
GSV-6K is a very compact solution, easy to integrate into the wiring, and fully configurable:
- voltage or current output
- offset adjustment
- sampling frequency
- low-pass filter activation
With a sampling rate of 50,000 samples/sec, this amplifier is the fastest on the market.
Thanks to its compact dimensions (20 x 70 mm) and IP66 protection rating, the conditioner fits neatly between the sensor and the measurement chain. The sensor is connected via a 5-pin M12 connector. The operating temperature range is extended to -10/+70°C. The module is supplied with 12-24 VDC.
The module is parameterized using the "ClickR ClackR" method.
- Force measurement on test bench, in lab or on vehicle
- Torque measurement on test bench or in lab
- Electronic type
- Signal Conditioning
- Input channels
- Input signal type
- SG bridge
- Analog output signal
- ± 10 VDC
- Tension d'alimentation
- ± 15 Vcc
- Protection Class
- Cablage d'un capteur
- Logiciel d'acquisition