6 axis force transducer - 5kN/200Nm to 90kN/3kNm
- 6-component force/torque transducer of the F6D/K6D series
- Measuring ranges: 5kN/200Nm, 10kN/500Nm, 25kN/1kNm, 90 kN/3kNm
- Accuracy class: 0.2%;
- Output signal: not amplified
- Dimensions: Ø150 mm x 90 mm;
- Mounting and centering: 6 x M12x1.75 threads + 2 x Ø8 mm E7 holes
- Integrated circular connector (MP11), 24-pin, male
- IP65 construction in aluminum or stainless steel depending on the measuring range
- Weight: 1,5 kg
- Calibration certificate and 6x6 channel matrix included
The 6-component force transducer K6D150 simultaneously measures the forces Fx, Fy, Fz and torques Mx, My, Mz on three perpendicular axes. This "second generation" 6-component sensor integrates 6 independent strain gauge force sensors. The forces are measured directly at the contact surface, allowing maximum rigidity and a reduced size. The contact surfaces are designed for optimized force transmission, reducing non-repeatability to about 0.1%, overall accuracy to 0.2% (after decoupling), and crosstalk sensitivity to 1%.
The K6D150 transducer is available in 4 measuring ranges :
|Model||K6D150 (5kN/200Nm)||K6D150 (10kN/500Nm)||K6D150 (25 kN /1 kNm)||K6D150 (90kN/3 kNm)|
|Fx, Fy [kN]||2||4||10||30|
|Mx, My, Mz [Nm]||200||500||1000||3000|
|Connectivity||Connector : MP11||Connector : MP11||Connector : MP11||Connector : MP11|
|Material||Aluminium||Aluminium||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
Each transducer is delivered with a factory calibration certificate, as well as a 6x6 channel coupling matrix, identified in calibration to minimize cross-talks.
The real forces are obtained by multiplying the 6x6 decoupling matrix (M) by the vector I containing the 6 output signals of the K6D150. The origin of the reference frame in which the measured forces are projected is generally the center of the contact surface (see documentation). After neutralizing the inter-corner effects, a force applied on one axis will result in a force variation on only one axis. The accuracy of the measurement is thus improved by a factor of 5 to 10.
Calibration to specific measuring ranges is available as an option, as well as ISO-17025 calibration.
The 6-component load cell K6D150 is easily installed on machine tools, arms, or test benches. The introduction of the forces and the fixing to the bench are carried out by 6 taps M12 x 1.75 of 15mm of depth + 2 pins of contrage Ø8 mm E7 (Torques of tightening: see here).
The application of the force is made on the portions of the surface raised by 1 mm. The inner part of the surface is used for centering.
The operating temperature range is -10 to 85°C.
A complete measurement chain for the supply, visualization and acquisition of measurement signals is configured according to the specific needs of the application.
A cable, detachable or not, is systematically proposed with the 6 axis sensor. The length, standard 5m, is specifiable. The output connector is specifiable.
Acquisition module and software
- 8 universal analog channels (gauge, thermocouple, +/- 10V, etc...)
- sampling : 48 kHz
- Real time application of the inter-channel decoupling matrix
- Interface: USB, RS-232, optional: CAN, WiFi, EtherCAT, LAN, LTE, Blutooth...
- Visualization and acquisition software Windows 7, 10
Dll and VI files are also provided for the development of an application under Labview or in C / Visual Studio / C++ / .net
The K6D150 6-component force transducer is ideal for robotics, production, material or medical applications such as:
- Collision detection
- Teach-in or presence detection
- Force or torque controlled operation
- Stress measurement in medical technology
- Orthopedic technology
- Gait analysis measurements in sports medicine * Comfort measurements
- ergonomic measurements
Options and accessories
- load cells
- Moment capacity
- 200 / 500 / 1000 / 3000 Nm
- Number of Axis
- 6 Axis
- Precision (max error)
- 0.5 %
- Nonlinearity (% FS)
- ± 0.1 %
- Tension d'alimentation
- 10 Vcc
- Measurement direction
- Traction, Compression, Traction & Compress.
- Protection Class
- Measuring Range (Force)
- 100 - 250 kN
- High Accuracy, Robotics