High Resolution Truck Wheel Torque Transducer – 2700 Nm - Resol 1,5Nm - Capacity : 27 kNm
- 2700 N.m full scale measurable load and 27000 N.m maximum load capacity
- Resolves 1,5 N.m
- Use to measure Rolling Resistance, Brake Drag & Bearing Drag
- Adapts to 22.5" and larger wheels
- Environmentally protected
- Temperature compensated
- Rugged stainless steel construction
Michigan Scientific’s TWHR2000 Truck Wheel Torque Transducers are highly sensitive torque transducers. Ideal for measuring small variations in wheel torque on highway trucks, these units provide one channel of torque data, and are designed to attach to adapters that simulate production wheel rims. The adapter system is fabricated by generating a profile of the original wheel rim, and designing a hub adapter and rim adapter that duplicate the critical dimensions of the original rim.
The TWHR2000 high resolution torque sensor is used for the study of parasitic losses, in accordance with the European standard (EU)2017/2400 for regulatory tests on CO2 emissions and fuel consumption, mandatory for heavy-duty trucks.
The TWHR2000 Truck Wheel Torque Transducers measure up to 2700 Nm and resolves 1.5 N.m with an accuracy of 3 N.m or better over the entire measurement range. Mechanical overload protection allows the transducer to be used under normal driving conditions. Torque and combined steer/camber moment overload ratings of each transducer is 27,000 Nm. High grade stainless steel material and weatherproof sealing provide excellent resistance to corrosion and environmental conditions. Temperature compensation ensures stable output throughout a wide temperature range.
- Integrated weatherproof torque transducer, slip ring, encoder, and amplifier assembly with CT2 interface box.
- Weatherproof Wheel Telemetry System.
- Automotive - LD veh.
- Moment capacity
- 2700 Nm
- High resolution Version
- Rim Size
- 22.5 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 "
- Nonlinearity (% FS)
- ± 0.1 %
- 0.05 % FS
- Analog output signal
- Tension d'alimentation
- 10 Vcc
- Température de fonctionnement
- -40 to 177 °C
- Outter diameter: 340,18
- Inner diamerter: 198,02
- Width: 25,65
- Enhanced High Resolution
- Special Units for high temperature applications
- Custom designs with alternative output sensitivities / load capacities
- Weatherproof Slip Ring
- Encoder / Amplifier (with or without display)