Load cell + Torque - Fz 5kN Mx/My 100 Nm - Ø110 - IP66 - low cost
- 3 axis force+torque sensor
- Fz measuring range: ±50N, ±100N, ±200N, ±500N, ±1kN, ±2kN, ±5kN
- Measuring range Mxy: ±1Nm, ±2Nm, ±4Nm, ±10Nm, ±20Nm, ±40Nm, ±100Nm
- Accuracy: 0.1%.
- Output signal: 1mV/V
- Dimensions: Ø 110 mm x 14 mm / Ø 110 mm x 20 mm
- Bore: 25 mm H7
- Mounting via 8 threads M6, diameter 50 and 100
- Material: Aluminium / Stainless steel
- Calibration: Tension and Compression
- Connection: 10-wire cable 3m 24-10 PUR
The 3-component sensor K3R110 is a simple, accurate and affordable solution for measuring the force Fz and the moments Mx/My simultaneously, in a minimal space (thickness: 14 to 20 mm).
The K3R110 sensor consists of an outer ring, integral with the frame, and an inner ring, integral with the sample, connected by 4 instrumented beams with a complete strain gage bridge. A 25 mm diameter bore allows the passage of a shaft, an electrical or hydraulic connector.
The K3R110 can also be used as a 3-axis Fx/Fy/Fz force transducer, by dividing the torque values by the distance between the transducer center and the point of introduction of the forces when this is known.
8 versions are available, with force measurement ranges between ±50N and ±5kN, and torque measurement ranges between ±1Nm and ±100 Nm. The accuracy is 0.1%.
|Model||Fz [N]||Mx, My [Nm]||Matériau||Plan|
The 50N/1Nm, 100N/2Nm and 200N/4Nm versions are made of aluminum alloy, the 200N/4Nm, 500N/10Nm, 1kN/20Nm, 2kN/40Nm and 5kN/100Nm versions are made of high strength stainless steel 1.4542.
The 3-component load cell **K3R110** is easily installed on machine tools, arms, or test benches. The introduction of the forces and the fixing to the bench are carried out by 2 x 4 M6 tappings (inner circle: 50mm, outer circle: 100mm) + 4 centering pins Ø6,5 mm.
The sensor is supplied with 5 VDC. The operating temperature range is -10 to 85°C. The output signal is not amplified. The sensor is delivered with a 3m cable.
Conditioning, Acquisition, Use of the decoupling matrix
The force vector L [Fz; Mx. My] is obtained by applying a matrix A to the 4 output signals U of the K3R110. The decoupling matrix A, with 12 terms, is identified during the calibration and specific with the sensor.
|A||Ch 1||Ch 2||Ch 3||Ch 4|
|Fz||a11 [N/mV/V]||a12 [N/mV/V]||a13 [N/mV/V]||a14 [N/mV/V]|
|Mx||a21 [Nm/mV/V]||a22 [Nm/mV/V]||a23 [Nm/mV/V]||a24 [Nm/mV/V]|
|My||a31 [Nm/mV/V]||a32 [Nm/mV/V]||a33 [Nm/mV/V]||a34 [Nm/mV/V]|
We recommend the following modules for signal conditioning and acquisition:
- GSV-8DS (High performance module, 8 analog inputs)
- GSV-8AS](https://www.pm-instrumentation.com/gsv-8as-systeme-dacquisition-durci-8-entrees-analogiques), ruggedized version of GSV-8DS
- GSV-4USB, 4 input module
The visualization and acquisition software included with these modules (GSV-multi) has the ability to apply the A decoupling matrix on the output signals of the K3R110, allowing direct acquisition of real forces.
- Quality control
- Load measurement in medicine, prosthetics, orthopedic engineering or gait analysis
- Measurement in sports medicine
- Comfort / ergonomics measurements
- beam sensor
- Number of Axis
- 3 Axis
- Precision (max error)
- 0.5 %
- Nonlinearity (% FS)
- ± 0.1 %
- Tension d'alimentation
- 10 Vcc
- Measurement direction
- Traction & Compress.
- Protection Class
- Measuring Range (Force)
- ⩽ 1 kN, 1 - 100 kN
- Robotics, Miniature
- Connector on cable for acquisition
- Extended temperature compensation
- Electronic conditioning and acquisition
- Connector output on request
- TEDS module
- Conditioning electronics
- Specific wiring