Manufacturer or user of machining station
- Reduce the rate of non-conforming parts
- Reduce manufacturing time
- Reduce tool breakage
PM Instrumentation Solution
Instrumentation of the tool holder with a 6-component sensor k6d130. The continuous measurement of 3 real forces and 3 real torques is used for high precision force control of the milling and sanding processes. The MP11 miniature push-pull connector ensures permanent electrical contact with the PLC. The IP65 stainless steel sensor is resistant to oil splashes.
- Reduced number of non-conforming parts
- Reduction in set-up time
- Monitoring of tool wear and tear, and anticipation of tool breakage and machining degradation
- Improved quality
- Easy to integrate (compact size)
- All-inclusive solution: sensor, mounting flanges, connectivity, acquisition module with CAN or EtherCAT interface.