Long range sensor signal transmission system for structure monitoring
- Integrated solution for remote monitoring of structures, geotechnics, works.
- Ultra-fast configuration and installation, without programming
- From 1 to several thousand sensors networked together
- Communication within the network by low power RF up to 10km
- Transmission of collected data to the remote server (ftp, api or hosted Cloud) by LAN, Wifi or 3G
- Unlimited data storage and permanent access to measurements via Internet
- Automatic alerts, data export in csv format
- Local data backup in case of network interruption
- Battery powered sensors - up to 5 years autonomy
The BEAM system is a high-performance, integrated solution for the automated monitoring of structures, geotechnical systems and works. It allows to receive in real time measurements from remote sensors, and to ensure an optimal level of safety.
The data from the sensors is periodically read by the nodes, and sent back to the Gateway via the nodes of the mesh network. The gateway then sends the data to the BEAM server, or a third party server via WiFi, LAN or 3G.
The configuration of the node is done by smartphone. The gateway is configured via the embedded webserver. The application allows the reading of data, the downloading of the measurement file, and the programming of alerts / notifications.
Data transmission: RF then 3G/LAN/WiFi
The measurement signals are collected periodically by the nodes distributed to cover the entire installation, outdoors, indoors or underground. The data are sent back to the gateway by low power RF. The distance between two nodes > 1 km. One gateway allows access to up to 150 nodes and more than 1000 sensors simultaneously!
The gateway transmits the collected data to the remote server via Ethernet, WiFi or 3G. The gateway has an internal memory of 13 GB to store data in case of network interruption.
Compatible with a large number of sensors
The nodes handle the supply, conditioning and periodic reading of measurement signals from most of the sensors used for infrastructure monitoring:
- analog sensors, +/- 10V, 4-20mA output, strain gauge sensors (full bridge), thermistors. 1 node manages up to 4 sensors
- Vibrating ropes. 1 node manages up to 8 sensors
- Digital sensors (RS-232, RS-485, SDI-12). 1 node manages up to 32 sensors
Configuration of nodes (sensor interfaces) by Android App
Project configuration, reading data from Webbrowser
- Electronic type
- Acquisition system
- Input channels
- 1 , 2 , 4 , 8 , 16 , 32 , 64
- Input signal type
- SG bridge, LVDT, Voltage (0-10 VDC), Current (4-20 mA)
- Digital output signal
- Ethernet, LTE/3G, WiFi
- Tension d'alimentation
- 12-29 VDC
- Protection Class
Node for analog sensor
Node for digital sensor
Node for vibrating rope
- 3G connection
- Solar panels